My Biggest Hope

 my biggest hope Hello back again with me Amelia febriyanti. here I will write a little about my talents, my goals and my hopes for the future. I am a girl who is only 17 years old, who still likes to play here and there with friends, you can say that I am enjoying my high school days. when it comes to actual talent, I myself don't really know what my real talent is because I'm a bit moody in doing something, like the word sometimes I like it sometimes it's boring hehehe.. but at the moment I like doing things like cooking, reading novels, exercising, writing short stories. actually I really want to add to my talents and create new things so that I can broaden my horizons. anyway, when I do a new activity or something I've never tried before, I will definitely feel happy because my curiosity is bigger than my prestige hahahaha.. The purpose of life is not about beating others, but fighting yourself. against laziness, lust, hopeless, moody, insecurity. and my goal here is that I want to develop my talent very rapidly. I want to change my personality for the better, and I want to get rid of useless things in my life and I will never do it again, expand and deepen my religious knowledge to get closer to Allah SWT. Having few friends is not something that can be considered a pity for many friends, but the friendship environment is toxic. so I'm very happy when I have just one friend because to be honest I'm picky in terms of friendship (picky in the sense of being my only friend) I never know who will help me when I fall and it's hard maybe it could be my friends or family I(?) my hope is to be Independent woman can be interpreted as an independent woman who tends to be able to fulfill all her own desires. They usually have independent characteristics, do not depend on other people, are disciplined, assertive, hardworking, and can do everything on their own. therefore in the future I must succeed in achieving my dreams and goals and then make my parents and my siblings and my family happy.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Holiday

About me