My Holiday

 my holiday 

hello, I am Amelia here, I will tell you a little about my vacation at the end of the fifth semester yesterday so when I had a day off I spent a lot of time with my family, when after the day of the distribution of report cards my family and I went to visit my grandmother's house at my grandmother's house in Subang I gathered with my extended family and we chatted jokingly and having fun I vacationed at my grandmother's house until new year. when New Year's Eve arrived my family and I had a very big cooking event and we ate together. at the beginning of the new year in january i, my mother and father returned to bandung and did not forget to say goodbye to my grandmother and family also on the way home me and my father's mother and father went to visit a swimming tour in the purwakarta area we were there doing activities all day with fun and spending time together . it arrived in the evening towards the evening we immediately went back to Bandung and after a few hours of travel we arrived in Bandung at 02.00 in the morning without saying much I felt very tired and I immediately changed my clothes and went to sleep immediately because I had traveled quite a long way. the second day in january i was invited to go play with my friends to a cafe in the middle of bandung city, there we talked a lot we talked about the future, college or work after graduating from school (?) wawww that's really a sacred question for me . after a few hours later we talked we left the cafe and we returned to our respective homes, and the next day at 05.00 in the morning my friends and I went to a place that had a good view, it took 4 hours of my journey to the tourist spot in the area the so-called pangalan "sunrise point chukul" the trip was taken several hours by me and my friends finally we arrived at our destination. and I am very amazed at the scenery presented by the beautiful pangalengan. where the hills are decorated with fresh plants and trees, cool air, peaceful and comfortable bird sounds. while enjoying the view I ate warm noodles and pulled iced tea. My soul and body seem to unite when I play in the natural area, it's an expression that can't be said, but I can only feel it when I'm happy and very comfortable and happy when I see the beauty and beauty of Nature in Pangalengan.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Biggest Hope

About me